Thursday, August 21, 2008

whiskey.....helps :)

having whiskey after i guess 3-4 dayz.....was on rum for the entire week - monday - wednesday ...the effect was the same neverthless.
back home early today.....siping on whiskey and just thinkng about dayz passed by....they had quite a few flavours.....some i wud never forget......barely a few that i shud.

on one hand thoughts......on the other - that smile n those eyes..... i can see them talking....so what if they arent to me. i can see them telling a story...so what if i assume so much.

that smile made me forget all my worries......wouldnt it be just great if i cud keep seeing it foreva!
those eyes make me think....make me smile......cant it just last foreva??

nothing does.....for except memories.....but if i cud get to spend some moments with them....i would cherish the memories foreva.....

thanx who ever u r........for those little moments which i remember every now n then. dunno will they ever come again!
ignorance is killing me.....n ths time i wud rather die.....
tk cr dum dum :)

No comments: