Sunday, August 10, 2008

a mere touch.....holding hands....

i held her hand and it was special.
i have held hands before giving me a magical or a a feelings of ecstasy.....but some how this was different.
earlier in one case it was a magical feeling, in one it was ecstatic .... n yeah one just made me happy ............... but this one......i din feel anything......all i felt was....to hold that hand again n again.....n guess this ws the most special touch ive had in years and will be for quite some time.

back to reality......maybe she doesnt even remember it.......maybe she has forgotten it conviniently.......maybe she gives a fuck about just holding hands.......but i aint complaining. she gave me a moment to remember and cherish for some time and i would :)

cuz in the end
i know my friend
all thats gonna b left
is ME :)

waiting for my happy ending
the kinda ending
that'll never arrive :)

No comments: