Friday, August 15, 2008

ignorance.....

hw this feeling ahs killed me in the past....
n how it does again........n again....n again!

they are all different humans.....know different things about me...know me diferently......have interacted them on different terms......but they all have one common trait...........they all ignore me :)
i wonder y the fuck do i still smile!

taking a call doesnt take all that effort....neither does calling back when ur not able to take a call......ormiss it due to reasons!
and how about replying back to mesages??

i still hold on to them.......cant believe this is me.....so cannot believe that!

but i guess now its time.......its time to believe the facts......its time to take things into consideration.....its time to keep things to urself......its time to be one of them.....its time.

i know i wont get a call from the ones who "MISSED" it.....still id wait....only to hurt myself again :)


"i hurt myself again
to see if i still feel
i focus on the pain
the only thing thats real"
"what have i become?
my sweetest friend..
everyone i know
goes away
in the end
n u cud have it all
my empire of dirt
i wud let u down
i would make u hurt"

"if i cud start again
a million miles away
i would keep to myself
i wud find a way"

n wud still smile :)

No comments: