Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sepulcher .... answers

now that so many have asked me why do i have "rotting" name from all the good names or titles i honoured living n non living things by....ha ha....i owe a reason!

the answer is simple i guess. i am one of the zillions out there, am ordinary, so i needed to have a name which is ordinary! which everyone can relate to. At first u wont agree with me. Right?
try n give it a thought.
what is a sepulcher?? so u know what it means!
now think again!!
aren't we all?

dun we all bury so much within? joys, pains, moments passed by.... ashez of memories that remain ... maybe some feelings which never found their way out....maybe tears that dried before gushing down our cheeks.....maybe words which needed to come out at a certain moment but din.......maybe those actions of feeling like hugging someone, kissing someone, slapping, kicking or shooting someone.... which eventually din happen.......maybe love, maybe hatred.........to name a few amongst the infinite!
dont we all have so much within ...... mostly dead now.......but lived once!

and dont we all keep filling ourselves with more....everytime....all the time?
dont we all bury so much within?

just remembered a piece of mine which i have here too....nevertheless for those who keep asking without actually reading or listening!!

As if I’m alive
Unidentified
A thought, not simplified
A moment, passed by
A dream, not visualized
A tear that’s dried
Wings stolen, feet tied
I don’t run, I just hide
All I have, remains inside


Made to live
Live my fears
Made to breathe
Breathe my sins
Made to smile
Smile my tears
Made to feel
Feel the pain
Made to see
See some dreams (that never come to life)


My silence screams
“What have I become?”

Hell realized
A mistake, not rectified
A sinner, not purified
A feeling, crucified
Pains humanized
A sepulcher
Sepulcher Personified

No comments: