Sunday, February 1, 2009

My shining star

the answer to urs :P

Up in the sky, a shining star
Seeming so distant, seeming afar
Throwing its aura down upon me
Its silhouette surrounds the sky bizarre

As it shines down on me
Spreading a light so heavenly
I look at it and smile
I just wanna be with it for a while

As I stare at it
Its white blind light,
Envelops me
All I see, is just a fantasy

I long for wings so that I could fly
Wanna reach out for it, wanna touch the sky
I jump out of the window, I wanna get closer
And fall on the ground, as always a loser

Broken and shattered, I face the reality
The star shines down, but not on me
I wanna run, I wanna flee
I wanna hide, the light hurts me
Just can’t escape, can’t break free.

The star still shines bright
It still scatters its heavenly light
Its distant, its afar
It smiles at me
It makes me live a fantasy

Sitting by the window staring into horizon
I wonder about my shining little star
My heart aches when it realizes the truth
It never needed me, we are too far.

No comments: