Sunday, February 1, 2009

the Cancer of Me

i tried filtering myself down

i tried putting myself to the simplest of words.......to the simplest of me....n this is what i think i am!





i am like the white blood cells in you........ur protector.......or saviour.......

i develop myself as a need......as a necesity..........maybe just because i need a home to live in......maybe cuz um a creeper looking for that wall to climb.......maybe cuz um so damn weak n need a support to hold on......maybe cuz i cannot survive alone n i need you!!



ill protect u, save u from everything..........ill be ur savior, ur healer.......all that u need.

ill make u want more n more of me...................n ill make u NEED me more n more of me.

everytime ur hurt...il be there

everytime u need me ill be there all heart n soul.



n ill multiply.......ill multiply in u .......



then its like "rakshak bane bhakshak".......the saviour turning into a destroyer.......white blood cells multiplying itself.........................and becoming cancer!

u wudnt want me anymore.......u would just wanna get rid of me!!



then u hafta kill me before i kill u!!



have been killed.......so many times in the past................over n over again!!



no -one ever looked on the other side.......



i can be cured too..................n not alwayz killed



looking for someone to cure me.....n not kill the already killed me!

No comments: