Sunday, July 20, 2008

what do i do?

u hate lies. u hate pretentions. u hate fakeness. u hate hypocrisy!
well be ready to hate the world!
truth is bitter. i call it sweet. at least it doesnt leave its taste forever!

i wont presume about lies made to me....i wont comment about peole being pretentious....maybe thats only in my thoughts.......but how can i ignore facts??

my heart reaches out for her when i talk to myself........when i can see the transparent her in my eyes.........it aches even more when i place teh facts on the table!

heart vs mind is a great one like......agasi vs sampras ...... federer vs nadal..........tendulkar vs lara..........cena vs triple H...............austin vs teh rock...........but for sure much more comlicated than those......
u at least have a winner in those competitions........here what u have is....a temporary one! with no clar signs of one winning over the other!

talking to myself to make things clear is something i have been doing for a long time....anticipating that a word with her help........but that doesnt happen....doesnt seem to happen.....i lose my words when i talk to her...that is when i get to!

one sweet coversation will clear it all......set it right.......but thats too mu to ask for!!

heart vs mind......i wud let them fight....and start a new life!!

god bless!!

No comments: