Monday, July 28, 2008

back :)

when nothing seems right.....i land up here!
thankfully i have something to bank upon!

words have lost the essence, feelings have never mattered, love has alwayz gone down the drain, care has been taken for granted ......... and i as whoel have alwayz been ignored :)
makes me smile
and i smile my best smile when um in the greatest of pains!


my words have dried up. my soul has escaped.
so wanna write down so much.....but whn i sit in front of the idiot box......it turns out everythings so damn personal to make it public.

but again....i need to speak....talk.....let out stuff......where?? with whom??

i rescue my ownself......by just typind random stuff after getting a little high....on drinks .... or on emotions......i walk this lonely road.....lonely......cuz no one visits it....n thankfully so!

one day ... one fine day ill read all that iv written down here....n remember the old dayz :)

one fine day!

No comments: