Thursday, July 10, 2008

the cancer of me!


i tried filtering myself downi tried putting myself to the simplest of words.......to the simplest of me....n this is what i think i am!i am like the white blood cells in you........ur protector.......or saviour.......i develop myself as a need......as a necesity..........maybe just because i need a home to live in......maybe cuz um a creeper looking for that wall to climb.......maybe cuz um so damn weak n need a support to hold on......maybe cuz i cannot survive alone n i need you!!ill protect u, save u from everything..........ill be ur savior, ur healer.......all that u need.ill make u want more n more of me...................n ill make u NEED me more n more of me.everytime ur hurt...il be thereeverytime u need me ill be there all heart n soul.n ill multiply.......ill multiply in u .......then its like "rakshak bane bhakshak".......the saviour turning into a destroyer.......white blood cells multiplying itself.........................and becoming cancer!u wudnt want me anymore.......u would just wanna get rid of me!!then u hafta kill me before i kill u!!have been killed.......so many times in the past................over n over again!!no -one ever looked on the other side.......i can be cured too..................n not alwayz killedlooking for someone to cure me.....n not kill the already killed me!is there anyone out there?is there anyone in whom i can live, be cured and stay forever??is there anyone who can take me for what i am.....cure me n live with me....or die with me??are you?

No comments: