Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Expect the worst and be prepared for the best!

Expect the worst and be prepared for the best!

No wonder people call me a pessimist and an introvert too. Maybe I’m right in saying that the prison that captivates me is that of my own. I do not contradict any statement made about me. Its just a matter of perception.

Expecting the worst doesn’t make me a different person, at least not for my ownself, maybe cuz that’s what I have been getting mostly. After all expectations should be a function of practicality to some extent!
But there’s a ray of silver lining in my dark world too.

Be prepared for the best!
Yeah. Sometimes it’s not so easy to digest the best things in life. In my case, HAPINESS!
When I have received a bit of it, I blew it over proportions, magnified it to the max, maybe pixilated it enough for it to blur and vanish eventually!

Yeah I was at fault. I should have prepared myself for the unexpected happiness to come my way. Maybe I’ll learn, soon enough.

No comments: