Friday, January 2, 2009

that unforgettable smile....

I've missed providing immortality to a million special moments - pictures that could have won me awards if provided with a suitable caption, moments that will last a lifetime but just in my memory now, beautiful nature (being an adventurer and a traveler)and a lot more - but I've never really cared much and told myself that there'll be a next time too.

Guess it was just today that i actually missed not having a gadget to immortalize that moment, a moment that just changed me for a while, a moment that made me think,a moment that hazed reality, a moment where i could barely think about anything else, a moment that captured my thoughts, my heart and my soul. A moment that enveloped me with an aura so strong that its making me write about it!

I had to follow her car on my bike, so i was riding right behind the car and what i could see for except the car was the rear view mirror which was set perfectly for me to see that smile of hers. I've seen her smile a lotta times before but today it encapsulated me. Real or surreal.....hard to say......but for sure she didnt know that her smile is being noticed. it haz been a few hours now but the moment is replaying itself over and over again....and this time i so wish i cud witness that in real instead of watching it on the canvas over which i do not have much control.

what would i do to have that moment again? to see that smile again? or shud i say what would i not do to?

the Sepulcher smiled today!

4 comments:

Shewolf said...

neat.

the first para was magical.

SePuLcHeR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dewdrop said...

beautiful i must say...

SePuLcHeR said...

thnx guys....
still dunno what made me write that!!