Saturday, January 24, 2009

~ ~ $ePuLcHeR pErSoNiFiEd ~ ~

post number 99 - a dedication to the Myself :p


As if I’m alive
Unidentified
A thought, not simplified
A moment, passed by
A dream, not visualized
A tear that’s dried
Wings stolen, feet tied
I don’t run, I just hide
All I have, remains inside


Made to live
Live my fears
Made to breathe
Breathe my sins
Made to smile
Smile my tears
Made to feel
Feel the pain
Made to see
See some dreams (that never come to life)


My silence screams
“What have I become?”

Hell realized
A mistake, not rectified
A sinner, not purified
A feeling, crucified
Pains humanized
A sepulcher
Sepulcher Personified

2 comments:

Small Miracle said...

GREAT STUFF!! kiddo, keep writing. U are so good at it: )

SePuLcHeR said...

thank u so so so so much :)

really appreciate that u actually cared to dig this out!!

hugs