Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Shining Star

this piece is by someone who has stopped writing!
putting it up here cuz i love what u write.

get back to ur writing habits...wanna read more :)



up in the sky,a shining star..
seeming so distant,seeming afar..
throwing its aura down upon me..
its silhouette surrounds the sky bizarre..

its rays penetrate deep in my soul..
i'm tempted to touch and have it all..
it whispers a story unsaid to the world..
i can hear its voice,it gives me a call..

endeavoring to leap up n touch the sky..
i crave for wings for i wanna fly..
life directs me to reach out to it..
impossible it is..i fret and i cry..

i now fall flat and face the reality..
a mortal i am,no angel in disguise..
constraints and incapabilities bound me back..
disappointed,defeated..i pay the price..

sitting by the window staring into horizon..
i wonder about my shining little star..
my heart aches when it realizes the truth..
it needs me no more,we are too far..

No comments: