Monday, January 12, 2009

a story.....

Flying high in the skies
Was lonely, but full of life
Was alone but still smiled

Heard a sweet voice – “can u teach me how to fly”
Looked down to see
A pretty face
So sweet
So innocent
Her voice filled with belief
Her question, full of faith.

Extended my hand
Held her
Shared my wings
N together we flew
Flew above the skies
Above all that lies

I knew she was the one
The one for me
The entire wait was worthwhile
To have her in my life

It was all a dream for her
But she made me see the reality
When I was falling to the ground
She took my wings
Wanted to fly higher

Didn’t even look back to see
What’s gonna happen to me!!


While falling down
I told myself
Never to lend a hand


I fell to the solid ground
And I fell hard
Was an unknown territory
But soon learned to walk
And started walking tall


Walked my worries,
Walked my past away
Walked the distance
To be on my own again

At times I looked up at the sky
And told myself
That soon I will fly


Walking thru my life
I heard a voice – “can I walk with u?
Her face so innocent
Her voice so sweet
Looked down to see
She didn’t have legs
Tried so hard
But still I couldn’t flee

She seemed to be haunted by self-doubt
Yet filled with self-belief
Held her hand
And together we walked
Walked the roads
Walked the mountains

She seemed so right
She seemed to be the one
And we walked our lives together
It was all a dream to her
But she made me see the reality
When off the clip, she pushed me!

She wanted to walk tall
So she took my all
I smiled at her
But she didn’t even looked back to see
What’s gonna happen to me

While falling I looked at the mountains
Looked at the sky
Told myself never to lend a hand
Cuz I knew soon ill walk
And soon ill fly
Fly high

Fell into the waters
A domain unknown
Didn’t know how to swim
My arms tried to clinch every wave
Every drop
To keep myself alive
Alive for the day when id fly high!

Soon learned how to swim
And soon I swam the rivers
Across the sea
Across the oceans

Heard a voice – “can I swim with you?”
I didn’t looked back to see
Cuz I knew whats gonna happen to me

Saw her reflection
She didn’t have arms
Was about to drown

Looked back to see
And just cudnt flee

She had a tear
But still smiled

I held her in my arms
I looked in her eyes
I knew she was the one for me

Together we swam the seas,
Crossed the oceans
She gave me her all
And took my all
Took my arms

She wanted to swim alone
Wanted to swim faster
Left me there
Left me drowning

Didn’t look back to see
That the one who was drowning
Was me!!




As I drowned
I saved every breath
And told myself
Not to lend a hand

Ohhh I realized
I dun have any!!!


I drowned
And was outta life
Started to float

Floated alone
Floated for so long

Looked at the sea
Looked at the mountains
Looked at the sky

But now I knew
I won’t ever walk,
Will never be able to fly

I closed my eyes
Rested in peace
Floated around the world

I hit a body
Floating next to me
She was so numb
She couldn’t even speak

She looked at me
But I closed my eyes
Tried so hard to push away
But the waters pushed her closer to me
What a pity
This time I wanted to
But I couldn’t even flee!!!!





I saw as I opened my eyes
She gasped for breath
I understood
All the words, those were unsaid

I looked at her
She seemed so true
She seemed so real
Out of breath
And out of life

I knew my salvation
I knew my destiny
I clinched on to her
As she kept on looking at me

I held her close
Parted her lips
Breathed into her

She came to life
And promised me a life
I life that should have been
A life that was still unseen

She gave me her all
She breathed into me
She held me tight
We shared our lives
And we shared a dream


We hit the shore
She tuk me outta the sea
Hugged me so tight
And all this while
I waited for her to leave
But she stood there
Right by my side

I gave her my all
Taught her to walk
Taught her to fly
And she promised me a life
Promised me together we will fly

Somewhere within my heart
I always knew
She was the one to take me
To my destiny!


I always knew
She was the one
To take me where I crave
I always knew
She was the one
To put me in my grave


I saw her as she hugged me
I saw her as she kissed me
I breathed into her
The last breath I saved
For the day id fly
She lifted me
Smiled at me
Dug the ground
Put me in
She kissed me softly
Caressed me gently
Turned around
And didn’t even say “goodbye”

Now it’s me
Alone I lie
I’ve reached my destiny
And don’t even look at the sky

Someone knocked the coffin
And I knew how to reply
I just smiled
And closed my eyes!!


At times my silence screams
At times, loudly I cry
It all goes unheard
Everyone just passes by

At times I wonder
Is there no one
Who could stay?

Was everyone
There to play?


Then in the midst of the night
I heard a sound
Must be a mistake
Left with nothing, I lie here alone
All is taken away.

7 comments:

Sunshine said...

Really well written !

SePuLcHeR said...

thanx :)

n um amazed u had the patience to read the whole of it!
(bows)

Sunshine said...

Yeah... wanted to see if it ended on a happy note...

SePuLcHeR said...

ohkzz....
well happy endings .... they do happen .... ill write bout one such piece when i witness it myself!!

but happy endings remind me of my very first piece that i typed down.....will put that one down as my 100th post :)

Richa said...

absolutely, stunningly lovely! Just enjoyed this post of urs a lot! Great work, kudos!!
N' last but not the least, thanx for visiying my blog n' keep visiting!

SePuLcHeR said...

thanx :))

SePuLcHeR said...

i cant believe! i wrote my own destiny. No wonder, it brought me back the this particular post of mine!