Monday, June 8, 2009

the story begins :)

in quest of my answers....answers i never had.....even while those questions torture my non - existent , drunk, intolerable mind!

i found a way to simplify it all. how about putting every subject in my life as a chapter....with my questions....and to the answers i did find out....and the questions to which i am still looking to be answered! ... pardon me for grammatical mistakes :P
worse...i do not even want to correct it....just wanna go with the flow :P


its too tempting to put down chapter one right now...cuz without me starting it...i wont write the whole book!!.... but no. i want to be clear of what exactly i want! i kinda am now. i will try to be as truthful as possible. pardon me for my memory losses that i have had. pardon me for just telling the story from my side....but ill try and analyze it to my best possible level what might have been going on the other end as well. but i promise...i will be true. people might hate me and make perceptions about me....but do i care? lol. .... one reason y THEY dun like me cuz i never cared (they were so wrong!).

but i think i wud spare my friends from this....by that i mean...the handful i have. i love them....so what if i do not like them at times...i still love them :)

my quest begins.....quest for the answers i never found! maybe someday....some day..... some fucking day .... i find the answers....and turn out to be a better man!

amen

2 comments:

Small Miracle said...

Some times undertaking the journey of discovery is far bigger than the discovery it self. Just the quest of wanting to b a better man makes u in essence a BETTER man!! : ) very few people out there want to better them selves.. They want better jobs, better wives, better money.. But not better THEMSELVES!!

SePuLcHeR said...

thnx miracle lady :) ..... there are times when u make me feel better about the drunken crap i leave behind :)

and very well said - about the journey being bigger than the discovery ...... its the journey one wud remember in the end .... :)

thnx