Tuesday, September 23, 2008

a silent story

yeah...i began penning it down.....just too much to post it here....
i realized....my silence speaks nothing! i used to think it does! they'll never know what my smallest of actions mean....they'll never know how much they say....they'l never realize all the times i let my words (unspoken....maybe in written) speak for a part of what i have within!
they'll never know it....n its only now that i know it!

so is it that they're blind? or acting blind? or so dumb to not get it!!

ill write it and it'l be gone sooner or later......
but my silent story will remain within me! the only one that does!
ill rewrite it...over n over again....in my mind....on my soul.....perhaps the only time i watched it all....smiled....and maybe would let it go......

No comments: