Friday, May 15, 2009

depends upon how long i take to write this....

i run and hide
i close my eyes
i sing a prayer
long for a lullaby

yes ive been off this place for a while now....n i dont even know intentionally or unintentionally....

the reason to tie myself up with work n other stuff was intentional....the reason to tie myself up with extra responsibilities was intentional ...... the reason to be off everything ws intentional ........ the only reason i dont know is why!

i mite sound weird...... but the past few weeks have been one of the most exciting weeks of my life......i did nothing diferent........work....friends.....and drinking....all usual stuff....but somehow everything seemed so nice.

yeah ive closed my eyes towards those who closed themselves on me.....from being the most popular guy......to being the most ignored ...... i faced it all with open eyes ..... but now ..... have shut them ...... its like ...... blinking for me now means opening them! i need to.....to see reality...to see the real world .... living real....but living fake.

had my comp not fucked up....i wud have been more sensible...with my words and feelings.....that is cuz i wud have had lesser drinks than what i have had now......

the drunkard is back in delivering crap.....fortunately read by one single soul..... and u know who u r :) ...

everytime i am driving or riding ..... so many thoughts cross my mind .... so many posts i post on an empty canvas that is full of thoughts ..... but somehow i cant type them down .... i cannot vent them out ..... maybe um scared to .... maybe i dont want to .... maybe they arent meant to!

all i made of myself in the past 6 years needs to be rectified.....and well...i guess...things are better......guess this is the best time i have had in the past 6 years when i have actually closed myself.....shut my eyes.....closed my mind from rest of the world ......

who am i ... what am i .... why am i ........i havent even bothered to peep into my bare existence .... or the answers i always looked for. i barely gave myself time to shed those tears ..... tears that will wash away those years (thnx to u that i actually heard the song again...n again...n again) .....

i try to run
i try to hide
i try to close my eyes
i try to control those tears....
and i forget
that they are gonna wash away those years


these eyes are gonna be shut for a little more while ..... n ill open them up again to the real life :)

2 comments:

Small Miracle said...

Good to have you back. Though I am glad you have been in a good place...busy with work, wedding and friends. Good good.

Wash away those years and get a clean canvas to start again...a nice bright sparkling new canvas!!

SePuLcHeR said...

yeah...quite a moment to start fresh .... the 24 year old kid....will be a 25 year old man in 2 dayz :)

even if i try to wash away the past....i cant....cuz thats what drives me.... :)

thnx .... really thnx :)