Wednesday, May 21, 2008

..........................

I was walking in the rain
With the sun shining bright on the other side
Somewhere in between
I saw an angel, an angel in disguise

Her aura entangled the human in me
N from the prison that captivates me
I wanted to break free

Together we just spent a while
But her presence around me
Made the sepulcher smile!

I smiled my way through my pains
Forgone were the days spent in vain
For the first time it felt I was sane
Till the time I realized things never change!

Ordinary I am and live an ordinary life
What I started to live was fantasy
Her unsaid words pushed me away
N I realized, my feelings were there to stay!

Angels are just a dream
I learnt the truth n just wanted to scream
A scream that’s unheard, unsaid, unrevealed
I scratched my wounds that just healed

I dreamt to breathe again
It was all a dream
I thought she’d understand
I think so much man!

Now that my silence screams….
It deafens me
Those unsaid words
Can just be seen!

No comments: